The role of a Coach is to…
- establish a collaborative working relationship with clients.
- provide encouragement, support, structure and feedback.
- provide direction and clarity about a client’s goals.
- help the client better understand how change works and normalise it.
- encourage, motivate and guide clients through the behaviour change process.
- assist clients in setting realistic and important goals and developing steps toward reaching them.
- build client’s intrinsic motivation, commitment and confidence to achieve their goals.
- raise client’s awareness about obstacles and blocks to making change and help them overcome them.
- monitor client’s progress and keep them on track.
- highlight and celebrate client’s successes.
Pathways Coaching empower people to believe they have what it takes to succeed.